Who are we?
Optique is an optometry practice in Parkmore (Sandton), Johannesburg which has been in existence since 2010.
We have other branches in Paarl, Bloemfontein, Wellington, Vredenburg and Bellville.
Our A-team of three has a combined industry experience of over 40 years. We believe in only working with the best suppliers when it comes to product and service.
Our vision (pun intended) is to simplify eye care.
The process of getting an eye test and perhaps glasses/contact lenses should be:
Easy. Fun. Interesting. Affordable. Professional.
We don't believe in being a sausage factory nor giving you a bill which you have to sit down for. It's simple - you get what you sign up for...awesome and affordable eye care.
Optique means "Optical" in French... but we think its a nice combination between Optometry and Boutique. Our logo represents light which is reflecting and bouncing around and the colours represent diversity. We really love optometry and think it's awesome what we get to do. We hope you do too!
What makes us different?
1. Our eye examinations are 45 minutes and only R99.
2. We can deliver your glasses and contact lenses to you.
3. We have dedicated parking right in front of the practice.
4. We offer 2 years of FREE accidental breakage cover on all of our eyewear...which means if you break it, we will replace it.
5. Children under the age of 12 receive 50% discount.
6. Buy-a-pair-give-a-pair: If you purchase eyewear from us, you can nominate a less privileged person and we will give them a free eye test and a pair of glasses if needed.
7. Free (proper) coffee with every eye examination.
8. We have invested in the latest in equipment to ensure ultimate eye care.
9. We accept all medical aids and payments.
10. Our frames are updated every 6 months to the latest trends and the frame in the stores are only show units. You get a brand new frame out of the box...every time.
at the same spot
bucks for an
to choose from
STUFF TO DO ONLINE
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
What an awesome experience! Happy friendly vibe as soon as I walked in.. superb coffee from a local business around the corner and rad music.. and all whilst I was having my eyes tested, being educated and schooled by Leon! Thanks team I “look” forward to never going anywhere else again � (silly eye/seeing pun)
I have never felt so relaxed. The welcome was awesome. The service was out of this world. Thank you Leon for taking your time to school me, very much appreciated. I encourage everyone to visit this store.
What an absolute pleasure dealing with Optique. From the response to fb to the reception optometrist and final fitting. Truly excellent value for money. Definitely highly recommend
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
Mignon van Stelten
Hi! I’m Mignon van Stelten. I’m a Joburger born and bred and have been in the profession of Optometry for the past 20 years. During this time, I have worked in several different practices; private, chains and even my own. What I love about being a part of the Optique team is that we offer state of the art professional eye care, at affordable prices.
I am privileged to work alongside dynamic people. Leon is a gifted visionary, effective strategist and excellent Optometrist. Meg is our energetic, efficient manager, and a ray of sunshine. Precious is a most pleasant receptionist and very experienced in her position as frontliner. Working with this service-oriented team is inspiring on a daily basis. Of course, meeting and getting to know our patients also makes work very satisfying.
I’ve been married for 21 years and my husband and I have three children, aged 16, 14 and 7. I love hiking and being out in nature with family and friends.
I share in Leon’s vision to make eye care both excellent and accessible, and together with the team, I endeavour to move Optique forward in this vision.
126 11th Street, Parkmore Gardens
Parkmore, Johannesburg, 2196
Tel: 011 884 2080
Monday – Friday 7AM – 5PM
First and Last Saturday of every month
These hours doesnt work for you?
Chat to us and we will make an exception.